View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

I have it and love it too. Sounds great.

One thing to note - this exhaust DOES HAVE SILENCERS BUILT IN to the mufflers. I assume they put it in to meet the legal decible restrictions.

I pulled mine out over the weekend just for fun and it is UNGODLY loud now. Sounds great outside the car but too loud inside. Pretty loud drone from 2700-3200 RPMs with the silencers removed. So while it probably freed up a few more horsepower I'll be putting my silencers back in except for track or show days. With the silencers in it was a very subtle increase in sound in my car. And I have about 85 lbs of sound deadening material from the front footwells all the way to the very back of the car.

But for those of you who happen to like obnoxiously loud cars it's a 10 min job to pull them out and wake up the entire neighborhood.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote