View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #40 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
This depends on where you are. In my state, you have 72 hours to return a purchase item for a full refund.
Really? You can do that with cars here in MD? Does there have to be a good reason for it or can you do it without a reason?

OP your best bet would be to find someone who will do a private trade. I might have done it, but I can't drive manual and my parents would probably kill me. Another option would be to get it painted or wrapped in vinyl for the color issue. The other reasons are kind of stupid IMO. Choose your food wisely and turn up the stereo and your problems are solved

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 03-15-2011 at 02:55 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote