View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #37 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyy View Post
I had it for 2 weeks. The dealer was like since it's used the difference will be 5 k. I'm like WTF. The reason for the trade:
Chage color to silver- less of a cop magnet then red
Automatic - I can eat and drive at the same time
Nismo has too much road noise.
Any Z will attract attention if it's doing something illigal, just like any other car. We just have the problem of 'looking' fast. Color is of little concern.

If you're going to be eating and driving, please tell me on which roads so I can avoid them.

Z's by nature will have road noise. This can be lessened by getting different tires, dynamatting, turn up your stereo, roll down the windows... nom nom something. It's meant to let you feel the road through all your senses...

It's meant to be enjoyed. If it's not something you like I have to ask, did you even take it for a test drive???

Quote:
At first I was thinking maybe I'll lose like 2 k, but five is a bit much, most likely I'll end up keeping it and adding progressive springs.

And to the comment about thinking before buying. I fell in love when I saw it on the lot. It was just too sexy I couldnt resist
Remind me never to bring my woman around you...

Quote:
If the offer was an even trade for a g37 coupe I would do it. But i didn't want to dump any more money into it.
Yet you're going to anyways no matter what you do. So the best thing you can do is hold what you have which is a little unique, and adjust the ride to suit you. Instead of taking a loss, then changing your mind later on and wanting a PG or Black Z.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote