View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #85 (permalink)
haggomyeggo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Steves old cars
haggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to all

I forced myself to finally watch the entire season after I saw the announcement that they are getting a second season.

I agree they are way too forced and there is no fluidity with the show.

Only honestly funny comment was made surprisingly by Tanner on his thoughts on the New Boss Mustang. "well this front splitter looks cool but since its about 3 feet off the ground it isnt going to do much but probably lift the car"

at least he hit the nail on the head about American cars in general. look cool more than be able to properly go around a corner. This is why I like my Z. It can handle and go fast. Might not be the fastest but it has that connected feel.

The US boys will never replace the UK boys. No chance and I will always love the original but if you ever go to Top Gear UK website, I think someone forced James May to support the new show and say its hosts were amazing.

Maybe someone offered to trade his F430 spider and give him a 458 instead. This would be the least I would take for writing in support of the US hosts.

I want to see the UK show come back to America and compete Stig and all in a 24 hour of Lemons race.

google it if you havent heard about it
haggomyeggo is offline   Reply With Quote