View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

I am not going to argue back and forth and you are convinced since you had someone talk bad about the company that you didnt want the wheels. Why would we drag wheels across the floor?
And honestly by your comments, sure sounds like your throwing me under the bus contradicting everything I am saying. You want to stick to what you believe happened, so frankly what can I do about that. LIke I told you on the phone at 2 AM, yes guys 2 am I answered my phone to address the issue. The owner will contact you and resolve it, he never left anyone hanging from what ive seen so I am sure he will get it done.

This I am sorry, is not a public issue, and if you wanted it resolved this is the wrong way to go about it. I have been helping you as well as the company, problems have happened and you go on a forum and bash me? I doubt I will post anymore in this thread, b/c this is a private issue that we can either fix or we can talk about it on these forums and look at the damaged wheels.