View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #337 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJinx View Post
Just having a friendly competition with our cars. I don't know if you guys know SC drift pirates or not, but we're just messing around with them; or as they were messing with us. We're just driving around until some patrol car turned on his lights. Then all of us, about 10 or so, freaked and accelerated and getting into each others lane. and weaving down the road. It literally look like the "Fast and the Furious".

ALSO FYI: It was pure impulse, I was scared, excited and confuse when I ran. I know that I shouldn't and I couldn't control myself. So now I just go for the stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I think I can go but not sure. Work is so f***ed up right now. I'll let u know ASAP.
Ok, sounds good.

HKY, Rooskey, and Jinx you all going to be there?