View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
OKC Z
Base Member

Drives: '09 370z-$old 9/1/12
OKC Z is on a distinguished road

I finally got the bully dog tuner installed yesterday. From my personal experience the car pulls significantly harder specially from 2nd gear on up. The pedal can be adjusted to normal, economy, performance, or extreme. I put mine on extreme and it got rid of ALL the pedal lag Im relearning to drive the car by how much gas to give it in every gear change. The only thing I kinda dont like is under normal driving ( crusing) I need to through the gears alot quicker since it revs twice as fast. In a blink of an eye its already at 2300-2500 rpm. The timing can be advanced or retarded. I can also mess with the afr but I didnt. Because I know Nothing about tuning. With the performance tune installed according to the tuner which its getting its info from the ecm through the OBD connection under WOT it read between 11.9-12.1 in the afr. The timing was all over the place I dont know anything about timing. Also I dont know how accurate or reliable those number are. I wanted to take it to do some dyno pulls this Wednesday but im not going to be able to. I got my z impounded on sat night and a few tickets and that set be back a lot. : (... I wont be able to until next payday, 2 wks. yeah I talk to guys at bully dog and while i was on the phone he asked the tech and the tech said the increase for the z was 6% in hp and in torque it was 9- 10% increase at wheels. On the dyno he said. Hey those numbers arent bad, If they're true. I can only pass on the hp and tq numbers I was told. untill I get it to the dyno myself.

Last edited by OKC Z; 03-15-2011 at 05:55 AM.
OKC Z is offline   Reply With Quote