View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a lot of different sticker prices from different dealers...rarity of the model, as well as supply hiccups because of the earthquake in Japan will certainly affect the selling price of Z's in general, and keep the price of the Nismo high for a while. That's kind of like paying a premium to be one of the first ones to get the new Z back in 2009. I'm sure by late summer or fall, when more stock is available, there will be a higher likelihood to get one at a better deal.

Depending on whether you want to mod the car, it may not be worthwhile to get one...for instance, what's the point of buying a vehicle with Nismo tuned suspension, exhaust, and aerokit if one plans to swap out these parts with aftermarket ones? OK...debatable point, but that's my opinion. Also, I've seen Nismos in person while in the States...though the look is much nicer than the Nismo 350's, the Nismo 370 is still a bit rice for me...another subjective point, of course. However, it's great to see more Nismo stuff trickling our way for sure.

Last edited by djpathfinder; 03-14-2011 at 10:55 PM.
djpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote