View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
i never got kicked out, i left, either way i could care less. Big whoop a group of guys on the internet didnt want to talk to me....wow, i sit in a corner every night crying myself to sleep over that.

And no, u guys werent talking about a thread made in 2009, infact it was made today and locked. I wouldnt really give two ***** about it, but since a certain person (will remain nameless) accused another member that works at a dealership and being wrong that they have a Nismo, stating they arent offerd in canada and to get his facts straight.... and then have multiple dealerships in canada, including 1 or 2 in Edmonton have the nismo 370z...really shows ignorance and disrespect to a person that is trying to promote the Z to the local community.
That member that works at a dealership was soliciting business without being a vendor on this forum, which is against the rules. That's why that thread is locked and his post here deleted. Now he may not be aware of the forum rules, which is an oversight that can be easily rectified. I'm sure if he chooses to become a sponsored vendor, the thread would be unlocked and he would be free to post. You can't consider that "ignorance". In the same token, the member (which will remain nameless) was not informed about 2011 Nismos. He's now informed and stands corrected...he wasn't "ignorant" nor "disrespectful" in any manner. His statement about the "fake Nismo" at Sherwood was accurate as well.

I think you have a chip on your shoulder against this nameless member because he happens to be the moderator of the social group that you were KICKED out of. And in return, you're resentful to all members of that group by association. That's neither here nor there to any of the local members. Anyhow, enough about you. Lots of Canadian enthusiasts are excited about the new Nismo that's here.

Last edited by djpathfinder; 03-14-2011 at 10:42 PM.
djpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote