View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
because the nismo front spoiler is very low to the ground (see pic below) if you drive it over the edge of most curbs or hit the concrete parking stopper, it will get damaged. secondly, the front end of the car is kinda long, it's difficult to judge precisely when you should stop. usually i would get out of the car and check to see how far i should move up if at all because i don't want to break or damage the front spoiler. as for getting in and out of the driveways, my salesman told me always get in and out of the driveways by driving the car sideway. if you don't, you probably will scrape the front spoiler.

these are the things that i would pay special attention to when driving the nismo

Well there is a camera for backing up, now how about adding one for the front?