View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
Still bitter about being kicked out of the social group for inappropriate behaviour towards another member, I see...none of the other Edmonton members are on crack...you're reading old posts from 2009 in a couple of threads, at which time there were no Nismo 370Z's north of the 49th parallel. YOU get your facts straight before you try to discredit others.
i never got kicked out, i left, either way i could care less. Big whoop a group of guys on the internet didnt want to talk to me....wow, i sit in a corner every night crying myself to sleep over that.

And no, u guys werent talking about a thread made in 2009, infact it was made today and locked. I wouldnt really give two ***** about it, but since a certain person (will remain nameless) accused another member that works at a dealership and being wrong that they have a Nismo, stating they arent offerd in canada and to get his facts straight.... and then have multiple dealerships in canada, including 1 or 2 in Edmonton have the nismo 370z...really shows ignorance and disrespect to a person that is trying to promote the Z to the local community.