View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
HonestlyLying
Base Member

Drives: Public transport
HonestlyLying is on a distinguished road
Default New .. Just want to say..

I am new here and want to say how lucky all of you Z owners are. Amazingly beautiful and quick car! There are only a few cars I can just stare at forever and the Z is definitely one. I hope to own one eventually..

I have always wanted one from the day I saw the 350.. my jaw dropped.

There are a few cars in a similar class that I looked at and in 2009 I picked up an Rx8. I find it quite attractive but not quite as much as a Z and actually liked it a lot BUT with the horrible fuel economy, lack of power and torque we parted ways. A year later already having a daily driver I decided I could afford a cheap used sports car and picked up an Rx8 for a toy(I could mod for more power and still be cheaper than a z), and this my friends, was probably the biggest mistake of my life. It looked great but quickly just fell apart and ended up costing me enough to have picked up a decent 03 350z. I flipped that around christmas and was lucky enough to get some money back and got a simple daily driver. Long story short what I SHOULD have done is gone straight away with the z.. now having 2 cars I am not in a position to pick one up but it is on my mind all the time. I love the Z and probably will not feel complete until I own one.

Anyway congrats to you all! One day I will be one of you and till then I get to survive living on this forum and seeing some randomly in the summer!!
HonestlyLying is offline   Reply With Quote