View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
B.A.Q
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Touring 370z
B.A.Q is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znatic09 View Post
Improtpartspro has it for $1272.00. I love mine, I also have the Berk HFC's in stalled. I had a dyno done and it increased 11 HP, was hoping for more. But I do have a question for some of you reading this thread, When I had my dyno done before install and after I got an increase of 11hp and 9 torque, is it true that if you drive your car for awhile it will increase more due to the map so the engine will get use to this or did they blow smoke up my ***?
I have the same exhaust mod as you plus the stillen G3 intake. I got my HFCs a week after I got the cat-back and the intake. And when I installed them I had a weird feeling as if the car just lost power but I felt the increase after I started driving around a little bit. I think it's just a matter of time then you will feel the power increased. A lot of people told me that the ECu needs some miles to realize the increase in the air flow. But the HFCs are the one I felt as it was installed. I went to drag my car 3 hours later and got 0.3 better than last week

Last edited by B.A.Q; 03-14-2011 at 04:15 PM.
B.A.Q is offline   Reply With Quote