View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #5472 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KptKIDLAT View Post
Newbie here... Mode I can do easily w/ HP gain is a new exhaust.

I really like the sound of FI and Ark , but leaning toward FI because of the price, I will keep my stock Intake ,the only concern I have is clearance but Tony says it shouldn't be a problem.

My question is...
Should I go for Non-resonated or 12" or 18" Resonator? I don't like loud exhaust though.

Thanks for the Help guys
The bigger the resonator, the quieter the exhaust. Also, Tony has Carbon Fiber or Stainless Steel cans, the latter being the quieter. So there are several possible combinations you could go with. The quietest being the 18" res with SS cans. But if you wanted switch it up, you could do 18" resonators and CF cans or 12" resonator and SS cans... Those would probably give you the good medium you're looking for as far as sound/looks. All of the CBE's will give you the same performance upgrade.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14