View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #62 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasjustgotaz View Post
Apparently not....
This guy thinks he can buy a car from an online impersonal internet company and the dealership that accepts the courtesy delivery is expected to jump through hoops... for what! Oh he’s in the military that’s why. it doesn’t matter how this dealership treats everyone else its how they treated the soldier that did not even buy from them. Don’t get me wrong people in the military should be respected but should they be treated any better than a janitor or a postman or a salesman, etc. see all of us make the world go round and we are all just as important as the next. I say all of this because I bought a car from this dealer and had the most outstanding experience, but you all don’t care about that do you?? Its only the bad news people want to hear and post on forums. Fusz you can back this up “its not always the retailer that causes the bad experience, sometime the customer causes it for themselves.”

AK, any chance you can get IP's on the 3 people that all of a sudden showed up on our forum saying they had great experiences with this place? $10 says they are all coming from that dealership. (joke btw AK, no need )

This dealership got paid a fee to "deliver" the car through a military program. I would have expected the same "delivery" I would get with any other new car purchase.

This isn't because he is military, it's because the dealership didn't treat a citizen with the common courtesy you would expect from a service industry. He is within his rights to put a complaint in writing, and post it where ever he feels will get his point across. Anyone on our forums reading this won't take their business to this dealership, which is about all he can ask for (besides an apology to his wife) at this point.

Last edited by Caravanshaka; 06-24-2009 at 03:26 PM.