View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 02:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
TongMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nissan GTR
TongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
18.5 gallons? The Z has a 19 gallon tank right? You waited as long as possible I see.
Yep. I fill up once a month in my 370z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonp View Post
For the price of the Prius, you could have driven about 90,000 miles, assuming you only drive the Z in the city and get about 17MPG, going by the 4.189/gal.

I don't think gas prices justify a Prius as a DD very well, and I don't think it is a great snow car either.
True, but I do not want to put that much miles on my 370z. The current gas prices do justify driving a Prius. I get 50+mpg on that car. Plus I do not get paranoid about parking it anywhere like I am with my 370z. It's my grocery getter because I can't fit my bulk load of toilet paper and other household items into my Z. I fill up the Prius twice a month at $32 a tank. Lastly, I can't remember the last time I saw snow anywhere near Sacramento.
TongMan is offline   Reply With Quote