View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr Chaz Tsai
Base Member

Drives: 2012 GT-R
Mr Chaz Tsai is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr Chaz Tsai
Default Chaz's part-out sale! CEs, KWs, all kinds of goodies!

*COILOVERS, HEAD UNIT, STEERING WHEEL SET, and EXHAUST SOLD!*

Parts for sale:

- Volk Racing CE28s, custom dipped in BLACK CHROME. Specs are 19x9.5 +22 19x10.5 +12. Will include Ichiba 10mm spacers for the rear. The chrome dipping ran me $900 alone, and stands out like no other. People who have seen my car in person know just how sexy these bad boys are. $3000 OBO no tires.

- Stoptech Trophy flow-formed racing front Big Brake Kit. Stoptech's top of the line ish. Includes 6 piston monoblock calipers, 380mm rotors, lines, brackets, everything for install. These are AMAZING. Coming from a user of Endless BBKs, these are highly comparable. $3000 OBO

OR, package deal for both - $5000!

- Tanabe Sway Bars. Definitely made a huge improvement on the car after installing these. And they're red! hahah. $200 + OEM.*PENDING*

Now for photos!

Please, no lowballers. I'm in no rush to sell, nor am I in dire need of the cash. I'm selling the parts and the car because I simply never really drive the car anymore even though I love it to death. Also because I picked up another two seater car, and I need the garage space :P

PM me with any questions, concerns, or if you'd like supplemental photos of anything. Email would actually get the fastest response, since I only check the forums every couple days now.

Also, I will ship if necessary, but at buyer's expense. Pick up of course is preferred. I'm located in Arcadia 91007 and work everyday in Downtown LA.

All payments must either be cash, cashier's check, direct bank transfer, or paypal.

mrchaztsai@gmail.com

Thanks!

- Chaz

2012 GTR SPE650-E85 - 576HP 550TQ // Tuned by SP Engineering (road course tune)

Last edited by Mr Chaz Tsai; 05-12-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Updates
Mr Chaz Tsai is offline   Reply With Quote