View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

im looking for exactly that...'More bang for my buck' ...for you drivers out there. im still thinking about the base model simply because i dont want to pay more when i can add to it later on you know? if i get one, ill buy the base model then add more to it if i decide to.... what do you guys mean when you say its "loud" like how loud is loud? some people can tolerate noise better than others, it really all depends... what ....as for the Mileage and this is my Toy car.. my fun car.. but still wanted decent gas mileage for it, i wanted to pay the car off i have now (hyundai accent..gets 35mpg so gas that answers the gas thing) and keep that for say, driving to and from work everyday (3-4days a week) and then when i get off and on my days off i could drive it then... my weekend car, my show stopper, my go getter, whatever you want to call it, enojoying the car for itself for what it is not ..... souped up or not, base model is fine. still looks like 'Pure sex' to me lol no girl will want to go into detail about the car..(that much anyway) and i dont plan on racing it lol if i do get it....

ALSO.... on the weather note...... how does it do in rain, sleet, snow.....exc...

just wanted to know ALL the info i can about this car before deciding...

Last edited by Nismo89; 03-13-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote