View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #36 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOANMAKER View Post
I read your letter! Wow!!!! I was out of town last year visiting my brother who is stationed up in savannah, i bought my vehicle there and was dealing with the same delaership. Infact, i was dealing with the same sales manager and i have to say i think you are completely wrong about him. This guy went way out of his way to help me. Infact, while i was visiting there i heard nothing but great things about the dealership from other merchants in town. I think your letter is a little silly about decails, but hey "different strokes for different folks". Well i hope you enjoy your new ride! I know i cant wait for my coupe lease to finish up, because i plan to get the exact car that you have.(it too was described in your letter). Home you arrive safe from your duty station in japan!
hmm, first post to defend someone that did what he did to this guy?

He also didn't list this sales managers name as far as I can tell...