View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
OldGuy
Base Member

Drives: '09370Z Red Base A7
OldGuy has a spectacular aura aboutOldGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
hey all, joined this forum because im seriously considering purchasing a 2011 or 2012 370z .....seeing as im completely new to this car and this forum for that matter, i would like to know the ins and the outs of this (from what the car just looks like from afar) Bad *** car, please no flaming, no bashing, only constructive comments welcomed please, i say again, i am new to this thing, and once i get around 25,000-30,000 minium in the bank, i plan to going to the dealership and asking questions ffrom them. Came Here first to get the drivers perspective first hand. Gas Mileage ( this being the economy that it is...this is important), Safety, handling, power.. looks, exc)
Once again, thanks guys for your help abd time providing any info
Got mine in your area at Darcars Nissan in your neck of the woods---around Rockville. They beat everyone on price. I got the base model also and put aftermarket leather Katzkins to avoid paying for the Touring package that included things I didn't care about. The car promises to be mechanically reliable over the long haul (it's a Nissan) but the paint is delicate and inferior (Clear-bra recommended). The ride a bit noisy and harsh. The gas mileage is pretty good for a hot sports car like this. CR rating is unfairly bad. Drive the car several times before you buy. I'm pleased enough with the car that I would do it again but I overlooked the above weak spots in one quick test drive. PS The 7 speed automatic is great.
OldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote