View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #640 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
This looks like it's going to be a good gathering! Has anybody thought about making this an Annual S.E. gtg??
Yeah people have mentioned it. its a good idea! the first major show being in may = a long ways into the spring season already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Yea it's been briefly mentioned. Might have to come up with a better way for everyone to put in on the food so the burden isn't on one man. Maybe start a fund now for next year. Have one trusted guy to oversee the funds. And we just put in it a little at a time over the next year. Just a suggestion. Then just pay someone to cater it.

I did mention having this every year and calling it ZEMA, maybe meaning Z Enthusiast Member Association or something. Just a random idea. Be nice to start a board of people also. I might be on to something.
im sure if the attendnace goes up next year, we should have no problem finding help for the funding, which is nice. Should also have a much better idea next year of where to post this up, get more attention/response.

I actualled really LOL'd when you mentioned ZEMA before, but only thing is, we gotta respect our non Z brothers (and sisters!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal2k View Post
^ interesting, ZEMA sounds like ZIMA though
Never tried that one. then again, i dont drink : /

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Your thinking of the drink. It's to early for that.

I"m kind of a one off of SEMA.
its never too early for anything! or late... for example i just woke up!
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote