View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #352 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcool2 View Post
Yeah I was the one with the black Z. I live near catonsville and the g35 guy is near owings mills. Im not sure about the red vette. I'll probably go to capitol to watch. The track is usually prepped bad and people break alot out there. What time are you going up?
I'm not going there myself, but the guy that was with me with the silver 370Z is going. As long as its decent and not too crowded, it saves me 45 minutes of driving each way vs going to Cecil County. When I get all my mods and want a legit fastest time, I will probably head out to Cecil.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote