View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #349 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcool2 View Post
Hey nice meeting you today and congrats on breaking 12's your first try. I've been trying to get 12's ever since I had my car with no luck.

I didn't even realize that was you man. You're really the only reason we went that far.

Thanks, I couldn't break 12's again though, kept getting a bit of spin at launch. The last time I got some wheel spin shifting from 1st to 2nd. Good luck with breaking 12's on your car, you're pretty close so far.

All of you guys that were there, do you guys live near each other? I live in Glen Burnie which isn't too far from Baltimore. Brian is heading out to capitol Raceway tomorrow. I'm gonna find out how it is there and we might go there if it turns out to be good.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote