View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #90 (permalink)
ddanis60
Base Member

Drives: 2007 C6 Z06
ddanis60 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
At least yours broke such that you were able to get it off easily. Mine broke with the bottom half still torqued down, had to use a special removal tool to get it off. My dealer claimed ignorance since it was a trade from another dealer.
no kidding! i know it could have been a lot worse. i went into and read the thread link about this issue above, and made another little more detailed post. kinda curious now that im a little more informed as to what lugs were ordered. i think locking lugs are kinda dumb on stock wheels anyway. at least where i live. im sure the second i take them off and go with normal lugs all around id pay for it. im honestly more worried about the wheels and more so tires on my truck. around here, people would much rather steal the 2 grand worth of 37" rubber then a set of stock (but nice) nissan wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
car looks sweet ddanis60! Glad the DIY helped...
Thanks! only one week into ownership and i cant be happier with the mods ive done so far. this one is so far my fav. thinking about going with a slight drop.. maybe an eibach pro kit or something, but i really dont want to mess with camber. at all. not even a bit. Once i get this lug issue figured out, ill be able to enjoy it a lil more ha.
ddanis60 is offline   Reply With Quote