View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdezz View Post
Was at the Nissan Dealer today to put my down payment on a 2011z that was ordered last week for me. The dealer obviously hasnt heard anything yet about all of his orders. We agreed to talk again in a week. IT was originally scheduled to come in June- now that has all changed so I may need to re consider the whole transaction. Cayman S?

Obviously my heart goes out to all in Japan.
Cayman S = 175% price increase. If that's no big deal, do it! Get the PDK unless you are a die-hard manual fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
People, please think that you still have your car, family and home. Quit taliking about when are you going to get your cars or parts. Give thanks that this natural disaster didn't happened to you.

Now we all now that this will impact the entire World economy. The best thing to do is quit b*tching, donate to the Red Cross and thanks God that you still alive. Also pray for those in Japan and friends that might have family there.
Those people bitching about their car and parts are what is going to TRULY pull Japan off its arse and back onto its feet. The Japanese are an industrial people, and no stranger to this sort of thing. Everyone having a job is the next thing on their list after everyone being alive. They have a salivating market for their products, and that's a great thing! Noone said anything about not helping them, donating, etc.

There are always going to be people less fortunate than you. Being all sad over it is just as pointless as being all sad because there are always people who are above you on the food-chain of success.

I agree that this is a tragedy and they need help and that it has affected the entire world, but lets not throw everything else out the window with grief. Especially not the demand for their industry.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 03-12-2011 at 05:28 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote