View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #87 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan@CiNcity View Post
well your post makes sense... so i guess if anyone is interested in some basic info i could help out. but just send me a PM. i wont go into details other than stuff to help you on your way. i think you are right. if people are asking how to do the stuff i doubt they will be a customer of ours anyways.

so send me a PM and ill help you out the best i can without giving away to many secrets

+rep for you for the offer of help on the little things. Wiring the LED's is going to be one of the most difficult parts for most DIYers, and that seems to be your specialization area. But for someone who just wants to crack it open and black it out, knowing the correct way to break open the headlights could potentially save someone $1,500
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote