View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post

I think you can get a used Cayman S for around the same price as a new 370Z. If you don't have a problem with getting a used Porsche and can afford it, you should go for it. Personally, if I had to choose between a used Cayman S and a new 370Z, I would go for the Porsche. To each his own though.
Yeah, but a Porsche is more than just the purchase price. They are a lot more expensive to maintain than even a Nissan. Nissan's dealership prices are somewhat reasonable. Porsches, not so much.

Besides, maybe OP is hung up on wanting a new car. I know I was. Never owned one before or had anyone in my immediate family who did. I wanted the experience. Perhapse OP does too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonp View Post
I think fully loaded is best if possible, I lucked out with mine, used with every option except the over priced special brake pads in a great color combo with one owner.
The Nav offers nice extra controls over the car, a trip computer and a iPod interface and HD music player in addition to the GPS.

The Cayman S PDK would have been my first choice, but i was tired of out of town service.

A Cayman S with PDK. That is rediculously expensive. You won't find one stripped out, but with PDK. Plan on 70-80K out the door after TTL on that if you buy it new.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote