View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZBG View Post
Tomorrow I going to go buy my 370Z, it came down to the 370 and the Caymen S.
Both cars seem very similar and it seems like that Porsche emblem would cost me about 30K extra, and I think that the 370 is a better looking car.
I am coming out of a 2008 Altima, I have owned a 2003 350Z, and a 2005 350Z.
I live in Chicago so I will have a winter car as well.
Any advice on options and trim levels?
Thanks for any help you might offer.
Loaded, Sport/Touring.

That is as close as you will get to the Porsche, and after looking at both, quite frankly, the difference didn't exist in my opinion. Sure, I bet porsche killed more purebred cows to make it than Nissan did, but I don't care about that, really.

Now granted, I didn't drive the porsche, but the Z looked every bit as nice inside.

Be careful of banks, 2 banks screwed me over before a 3rd financed me when I bought my car. (Corvette, not 370Z, but I did look at the Z's as mentioned, just my disclaimer there^)

I would also get NAV for sure. I passed on it in my Z, because the 'vette doesn't have the greatest NAV system, and frankly, I think it "dates" the car, but the 370'z is well done. Get it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote