View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZBG View Post
I have a lot of seat time in the caymen S, and 350Zs. A limited amount in the 370. I can't justify the difference in price as they are so similar (I refuse to get a used sports car as I am extremely anal about my cars)
If I don't get nav do I still get the nice entertainment center? I don't really need the nav but love the looks of the entertainment center, which I thought was only available if I got the nav system.
Yeah, I understand. I personally had to buy mine used because a new one was out of my price range. If you get one without the nav, you get a little storage cubby where the nav is. Here's what it looks like without the nav:

If you can live without it and buy an aftermarket one, it will be easier to find a car with all the options you want on it.

Good luck
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote