View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zpoint
Base Member

Drives: Scion tC
Zpoint is on a distinguished road

Since the dealer that was supposed to order my car failed miserably to not only *not* place my order but also never informed me of this until just a few weeks ago, I bailed and am searching high and low for the car that I have been waiting since early March for. Delivery was slated for July 2nd so I'm really feeling this one!

The window for ordering 09 models is closing in a few weeks but I was able to find out more information on the '10 models. Take it with a grain of salt but I personally viewed a document that listed the following for the new model year:

Colors available: Silver, Blue, Black, Pearl White, Red. Not sure about Platinum but yellow was definitely missing. The new premium color is Black Cherry (yes!), same as what is offered on the roadster.

Leather Options: Black, frost (grey) and persimmons

There will be a 40th anniversary package offered for additional cost though. Details were thin, all I could see was special badging and this was tied to the premium color (had to buy them together).

The '10 models will arrive in late November. The 40th anniversary (w/Black Cherry paint) will not be orderable until 1/10/2010).

I did not see any other changes listed though I would not be surprised to see a few mechanical tweaks (oil cooler maybe? Please??)

I asked the dealer what differences in prices were expected and he said that a 2% bump would not be out of the question. How about keeping the price the same in this crappy economy?
Zpoint is offline   Reply With Quote