View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
karotZ
Track Member

Drives: on empty tank of gas
karotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nice
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Looks pretty good. But I think darker wheels look better on the 40th though to...
Yeah, but everyone is going black and anything darker. I wanted contrast since I got tired of the 40th being too dark and grey. And yes, I am starting to regret getting this color. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickyardZ View Post
I thought about Nismo wheels but couldn't do it. The 40th wheels look great and help give the car it's unique look. That being said, you can't go wrong with the Nismo wheels.
The 40th wheels are just regular powdercoated Rays. I can always powdercoat my Nismo if needed. And I can always buy 40th rims from a vendor here for a really good price if needed - but I doubt it. I'm loving the Nismo wheels like big time! No need to paint my door handles, rear headlights, and my front headlights! Coz if I still had the 40th Rays, I felt the need to paint the lights black and the door handles into body color.