View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

This one was a big one I will quote his review so you can read it.
So Matt helped me install a kickass system in my 2008 Accord. It took a couple of days and a lot of driving but it was definitely worth it. Matt is a chill guy and we got along well right from the start.

I pulled into his driveway on Saturday morning a little before 8am and he had all of his tools and supplies laid out and ready to go.

We installed:
JL C5-650 components in front
JL C5-650x coaxials in rear
JL Slash 300/4v2 amp
Infinity 10" Basslink
JL CleanSweep
MTX Re-Q
Dynamat Xtreme on floor, doors, rear deck and under back seat

We started off by stripping the interior of the car:

Then we jumped right into laying down the Dynamat .. here is the passenger's-side floor:

Door before Dynamat

Door after Dynamat

Fuse holder mounted

Cleansweep wired up, not yet secured

Amp being wired up

One of the rear crossovers mounted

Finished!!

Overall it took us about 25 hours spread out over 4 days (with breaks and stuff). Matt made the two and a half hour drive up to my place twice without hesitation. He did great work and I learned a lot along the way .. if you need any car audio stuff done, contact matt (AIM reimermatt), you won't regret it.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote