Thread: 2009 or 2010?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly yellow View Post
I don't think there are going to be too many leftover 09s. The dealerships near me are lucky to have one or two in stock now. We have a Carmax near me that sells new Nissans. They are one of the top volume Nissan dealers in the country. They only have like 6 left and none of them are loaded. They had 15 when I bought mine about 5 weeks ago. If there are any left they will probably be base models with no options. There may be NISMOs left over. I don't know what the market will be for a stripped out track version that cost the same as the loaded regular version.
I think that depends on where you live. The local dealer here, had two 2008 Nismos and three 350z's still on the lot in March of this year. They have always had left overs when the next model year Z's arrive.

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote