View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 08:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I always heard that since manufacturers made the switch to water based paints; that the paint would be softer, etc. I 'lurk' on a lot of different forums (for sh!ts and grins/and to research cars for friends) and the paint durability ALWAYS seem to come up.

I've just thought to myself that soft paint and the paint as a negative would be something that would always come up; is Nissan no different than the other auto makers out there?
Nissan appears to have a lot more issue with it than other cars. I don't know if it's apples to apples, but the paint on my '02 Infiniti G20 is very fragile compared to other cars I have owned.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote