View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
DDonovan
Base Member

Drives: 07 Honda S2000 AP2
DDonovan is on a distinguished road

Note recieved from one of our sponsors ..., This is truely great news! Sokha is a manager over at The Honda Way in Abbotsford..., once again this year they are jumping on the sponsorship for the Poker Run in a very big way...,

Hey Dave,

Just a heads up that The Honda Way will be participating once again in EPIC PROPORTIONS as we did last year. We gave out a few Vegas Trips and the Alan Berg Racing School in Alberta.

This is our commitment to the S2k community and the children that Dave can with all our help send to camp. Let this be the unofficial Yes as I begin to hit the drawing board with Brian and Pat from The Honda Way. As usual, you will be hearing from Dave and myself in terms of what contributions we will be expecting!

FYI for any of you who was able to make it to our Show n Shine last year, our dealership with your help was able to raise $3,800 for Canuck Place! That is awesome what we can achieve when we all come together to make things happen!

Also, I will be contacting the winners of last years prizes to see if they can provide any pictures so that we may be able to put them on our facebook page. (winners of the Vegas and Alan Berg racing School)

On a side note, we have a lot full of amazing Ap1 and Ap2s on our lot that need new homes. Please feel free to Contact me by PM or 778-999-9164.

Thanks in advance guys! Dave you will hear from me shortly!

Drive safe!

Sokha
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote