Thread: G35 6MT vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
@AllForTheCash/kenchan

did you guys keep the G's bc it had a backseat? Part of me thinks considering how much value the dropped that it might be best to just save as much and use the G as a daily driver and the 370z when the weather is nice; also would be nice to have a car with a backseat as well
originally not really for me because i have a dd (honda fit) for my kids and cargo and winter driving. i usually overlap my hobby car JUST IN CASE i dont like the new one i dont have to go find another car.

i was going to sell the G35C after maybe 3-4months of owning the 370Z thinking they must be pretty similar considering both nissans, RWD, VQ engine, etc. but i realized how different these two cars are... i decided to keep the G as my main car for summer time and Z for fun-only now that my kids are old enough to hop in/out by themselves.

im going to be selling the Fit pretty soon and get a 11' or 12' WRX-hatch this coming winter
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote