View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #38 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZSportZz View Post
Growing up in a small town I really was NOT a fan of the police. In a small town with relatively no crime and only 1 police officer on duty at a time, there was nothing for them to do but harass and annoy. They literally drove around all day looking for the tiniest of tiny infractions because there was just nothing to do. Imagine driving around and getting pulled over because you have a graduation tassel hanging from your rear view mirror...or your tires are sticking out 1/4 inch (yes 1/4 inch - 55 dollar fine might I add).

With that said, moving from the small town to a crime infested area has given me a whole new appreciation for the police.
Same deal back home, a friend of mine got pulled over, and ticketed, for going 66MPH...where the speed limit is posted 65MPH.

He was driving an older car, which more than likely, was off by 1-2%...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote