View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #41 (permalink)
Jon@AAMComp
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jon@AAMComp will become famous soon enoughJon@AAMComp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
An update on my situation:

Scheduled and appointment at Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie for next Thursday morning. They are fixing the hatch and doing an oil change. I was told I needed 5 qts and that they would charge me only $20 for the filter and oil change

I decided to go with Nissan of Glen Burnie since I live only like 5 mins away. If I ever have any problems, I can always switch do a different dealership. Besides, this is where I always go to test drive Nissans for fun.
Nice. Remember to check your level before you leave the lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I loved that game. Rollin' around Tokyo, challenging gang members to races, and then racing the "demons". lol it was fricking awesome.
I remember the epic guitar solos in the gameplay music. WIN. Funny thing is, I've seen highway racing documentaries from Japan which are not that far off from the game. Especially in the late 80s, early 90s, you had a lot of racing teams and drives in Tokyo. They made a movie about it in the early 90s. Look up 'Freeway Speedway', this was the original Fast & Furious.
Jon@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote