View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Geez, every time anyone see's my car, the first question I am asked is if I am having a midlife crisis. I am middle-aged but have had sportcars since 1979. I have had 5 Rx7s before the 370Z and have had a sportscar continuosly all those years so this is not a new course for me. I start to tell them a mid-life crisis means a man turns 40, buys a red Porsche, ditches his wife, and runs off with a 25 year old blonde with big boobs. I must confess the Porsche would interest me but after being married twice, you keep the blonde. I want the car. Since the Porsche is out of my pay grade, I'll take the Z. As I begin to explain this, I ask myself, why do people think that (the whole mid-life crisis thing) and why am I defending what is not true? I have come to the conclusion that they are actually projecting their desire or dream on others. Anyone else run into this?
this just sounds like an excuse... you are having a mid-life crisis.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote