Thread: Fringe
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
its one of the best shows on right now and the only sci fi show thats even watchable..... loved season 1... season 2 struggled a little and they had a few too many case of the week episodes...but it seems lately and more so in season 3 they have stayed with the main story arc better and established a mythology.... i hope the move to friday doesnt kill it... they need atleast 1 more season i think the wrap it all up.. i really like the characters now 3 seasons in and that what seperates it from alot of current shows out there..

last weeks subject 13 even reminded me of and was as close to a episode of lost as i'll ever see again
I like the two Olivia's conundrum.... lol
that's why it's kind of cool to be watching the 1st season, after having seen season 3.. i know whats going on, but there is a lot of information that I didn't know that makes the current season more relavent, but also knowing this season makes the past episodes make more sense.. something like that.. yea
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote