View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #193 (permalink)
Kirei
Base Member

Drives: Nissan FairladyZ
Kirei is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by modme View Post
This just shows that you dont know what is right and what is wrong in terms of the turbo kit. I posted a picture of a package list; the part numbers are for employees to pick out the correct part. If there was a sticker like that on every single pipe, then the kit would look HIDEOUS. The installer would have to spend extra hours remove the stickers. If GTM included "white serial part like that", you would've made a thread complaining about how ugly it looks.
When I said it would have been nice to receive a part like that i meant in the condition it was in. Not the searial number part. Plus had it been a "sticker" I would think it would just come right off. With the engraved number underneath.
If you think my points and complaints are not valid more power to you. This is not your money being spent. This is not your product you've been waiting to received since December and it's now second week of march and product just barely got sent. It was people who were saying bad things about Joe as if he made it up this isn't just one thing it's a pile of things. I want them to give him and everyone after him excellent service every time. So they know there are certain things you don't say to someone especially if you're in the wrong.
Ownership of problem, Genuine apology prompt and effective handling of the problem.

I'm done repeating. you have been informed.