Thread: chips
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that's a Triple's question. he got his tuned recently i thinks. check his thread where he keeps a log of his mods.

historically the tune is more for smoother/linear response more than anything else unless you got FI. you might net 10 at the wheels with vs without tune at the peak on a NA engine. i think you'll appreciate the response more than the peak.

CBE alone will probably net you the most per mod as the muffler on the stock system seems to be pretty restrictive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I tell most people who are looking at a tune after doing bolt ons to not expect a lot of extra power but it to be smoother and more responsive.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote