View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default My New Intake & Exhaust Mods Pics

Well here you go. I finally received and installed all my intake and exhaust mods. I aplogize ahead of time for any grammer. When I type long paragraphs I get thrown out of wack. First I'd like to thank Forged Perfromance for the great deal on my exhaust and putting up with me. Also GTM for the test pipes. Great design and fitment. Sam mention I might have to finesse the test pipes with the Greddy exhaust due to the Greddy doesn't have flex pipe built in. But it was no issue at all. Also thanks to to Nick at THMotorsports for the great pricing on the intakes. One more thanks and it goes out to my dad. thanks for picking up parts and helping with the installs.

All the installs were pretty straight forward. But I do have all the tools needed for just about anything. Again, thanks dad. The test pipes ended up going smoothly even though some had to deal with a demon bolt. I got lucky I guess. But I did find a better way somewhat to remove. Follow the link if you wish to know what I did different. Removal of stock cats easy The Greddy didn't come with instructions but I had relocated the EVAP on my 350 before, so I kind of knew what to do. Even though the kit came with an extended hose you have to add on. There was another one I had to replace due to it was a tad short and was causing a small knink in the line. If you have any question about this, I'll be glad to answer. The car sounds so great to me. Not for everyone though. Great throaty sound. Some rasp also. I love it. So enough talking and enjoy.