View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #176 (permalink)
destinyZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: FROM INDIANA
destinyZ has a spectacular aura aboutdestinyZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
I have two brother-in-laws in the USPS, and when I actually see them I always ask about the current horror stories regarding the USPS. I can assure you that the USPS could have caused some of the damage I saw in the photographs. If you look at the timeline it was the worst time to place an order to be shipped through USPS as it was Christmas/New Years holidays—the busiest time of the year with the most mail to handle. In one of my conversations with a brother-in-law he said that they were so deluged with packages that they were throwing and kicking packages across the floor into a large pile even if the package stated "Fragile" on the outside.

GTM made the mistake of going against their better judgment of using the USPS; the holidays are a bad time to send USPS, and to order custom goods such as a TT setup (people tend to have other things on their mind during these times); there are at least two stories to every side and truth resides somewhere in between.

Now, here's what do know: I salute Joe for serving our country as I come from staunch military family involved all the way, and including the Pentagon; I also respect the vendors making products for the 370Z as there are really so very few these days (even less making turbo setups).
Thank you!

I completely understand what you are saying but...they made the mistake of poor packaging. TBO I did warn Sam and did say to be sure that the packaging is top knoch. He did say that they are "OCD" with shipping and is when I became confident I was in excelent hands.