View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #173 (permalink)
destinyZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: FROM INDIANA
destinyZ has a spectacular aura aboutdestinyZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
joe is in the us navy as i am and I will not judge the word of one of my fellow brothers and I will believe what he says . I do not think this is shipping damage, honestly I know this is not shipping damage. My opinion is this came off a car that got a shitty install and sam fixed the problem. Parts got thrown in a box that were bad and the people that do the shipping thought it to be new and associated with the parts he needs. Could have been prevented, but hey **** happens. The story was stated from sam and from Joe's wife. Sam is sending the new parts you stressed your concern but yet continue to rant like a little child. I don't think he would ship this purposely because any half brain moron knows that this is going to raise a alarm and now he has to deal with the situation yet again and get all new **** shipped. Why would someone intentionally do this? come on people. If your using this for a reason not to buy a GTM FI kit I laugh at you because there are more success then failures with this kit on are forum. I actually think this is the first and only issue present.
that could have happened...not a bad thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirei View Post
There were people who said Joe was making up this story. People who only know GTM and not Joe. So Joe must be lying. GTM/SAM was confident on the phone assuring Joe things will be handled promptly. Then came up with excuses every time Joe called as to the reason why products hadn't been shipped yet. Not manning up and Calling Joe the moment he knew there was a problem. Even though he said things would be done. This is were the frustration is coming from. That is the other reason why the video was made. I believe it states that in the beginning of the video.

GTM's actions spoke much louder than there words.
in other words:

When GTM would give me a timeline/day that the new items would be shipped etc and it wouldn't happen...He would not inform me unless I contacted him. He did email me 1 time about something not being able to happen. This also happend with the original shipments. BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING...I understand its a business and GTM deals with more people them just me. I only wanted to try and make her post clear because I didn't fully understand.

I think that is what she is saying...

Everyone needs to calm down too, you guys are everywhere and the SAME EXACT THINGS are being said over and over and over.......get it.

posters who go back n' forth (Joes right, GTM is right) make up your mind and stick with it plz. We are both right in many aspects. Wording has alot to do with peoples perseption on what is said and can also create assumptions if not properly said/typed.

The MAJOR ISSUE now is installing in time for the car to ship. Like said before, if this didn't happen then I would already have it installed and ordering more parts so I can play even harder there would be no vehicle shipment issues.

Im sure Sam is going to still help me out (I dont want to find post), I have no fear in that. Like in the Navy, being put in such a high position means YOUR name is the one people will see. The guys below you never get mentioned and have less responsibility. Just so happens someone messed up somewhere and "Sam" is the name that is out there and is why I would have rather kept this to "GTM" because it's not just him who is involved.

Another problem is, like I said, This isn't the 1st things I have shipped here. Had the same setup on the last car and so far this is the only shipping issue with this car. All the care packages I have recieved in the past 3 years have also been unscathed.

@bullitt: I could tell you were becoming very short and upset, trying to use insults like "immature"... "bad grammer" and "...kids" I'm 22 and she is 31 (refer to Kieri avatar . Insults are not needed and I do believe you may be the only one using them on the regular. I apologize for anything said, on anyones behalf, that made you upset.

@GTM: Thank you for being proffessional about the situation and for posting your side of what happened.

Last edited by destinyZ; 03-09-2011 at 06:33 PM.