View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #172 (permalink)
Kirei
Base Member

Drives: Nissan FairladyZ
Kirei is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
joe is in the us navy as i am and I will not judge the word of one of my fellow brothers and I will believe what he says . I do not think this is shipping damage, honestly I know this is not shipping damage. My opinion is this came off a car that got a shitty install and sam fixed the problem. Parts got thrown in a box that were bad and the people that do the shipping thought it to be new and associated with the parts he needs. Could have been prevented, but hey **** happens. The story was stated from sam and from Joe's wife. Sam is sending the new parts you stressed your concern but yet continue to rant like a little child. I don't think he would ship this purposely because any half brain moron knows that this is going to raise a alarm and now he has to deal with the situation yet again and get all new **** shipped. Why would someone intentionally do this? come on people. If your using this for a reason not to buy a GTM FI kit I laugh at you because there are more success then failures with this kit on are forum. I actually think this is the first and only issue present.
I hope it is the first and the last. I honestly wouldn't want anyone to go through this.