View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #149 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

on a serious note though.... to everyone that said everything is fixed and they just want free stuff... sam already sent the new product....

even if sam did fix the problem and sent destiny the new parts already... the main point here is

you dont advertise to someone that they will invest 8,000 dollars on a kit but instead of getting a new kit they receive a beat up kit.... thats not acceptable no matter what angle you look at it. its just not right ill leave it to everyone if they believe that crap was damaged in shipping ill make a video of me putting a intake tube in a box that is nicely packed and sealed and then spending then next 5 minutes throwing it to the floor with force just to compare the damages that gtm has claimed "shipping caused" no matter how hard i throw it on the floor there wont be grind marks or black grime on it.... or maybe i gotta throw the box on a really dirty floor to make ONLY the inlets dirty and grimey

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***