View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #125 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirei View Post

Unless you personally packaged these items.
I will say when I saw the boxes open I said. WTF they run out of bubble wrap.
Again GTM is "handling this" So they know the problem falls on them.
Joe just hasn't seen the results yet. A box just finally got shipped March5th.
If I get a break I will finish the other video and post for you all to see.

Oh and another thing to all you GTM
Please don't use words or phrases like "obviously it's not GTM's fault"
(it just show's you don't know what the word obviously means)
Unless you packaged these boxes yourself, opened these boxes while you were working at customs or Have seen these items first hand with you own eyes. And if you cant see grime in the video that is so obviously not from shipping.Put on your glasses/contacts and hit the pause button. If that's too hard then just look at the pictures on page 3 of this thread.

Anyone who is speaking on Joe's behalf in Guam has actually seen these items first-hand. I made this video for those of you who doubted him and his story without seeing proof and For the person at GTM that told Joe they have a lot of support and no one will believe Joe. It will be there word against Joe's. I can see from your response they were right. Joe may have been intimidated by that. I for one am not. I will expose every aspect until I fill this situation is made right.

No one has discredited Joe's issue or the fact that the items arrived damaged. Rather yet many have stressed that this is outside the norm of what GTM's normal packaging looked like and that there is some discrepancies with what they normal ship out in respect to the condition of their finished product and what the pictures and video showed. There were also probably some words said from your side that would have sparked a response like you got... I have spent more phone time with the team members at GTM than probably this whole community combined. I have pushed their buttons I have said things I shouldn't have as a customer. I know to what extent GTM goes to stay professional... I can tell you right now from my own personal experiences that comment was provoked and you are not telling the whole story of what was said on your behalf because then it would make your party look bad. Again, Nobody including GTM is saying that Joe has lied or that the issue is fake or what not. However, I am standing here as a representative of this community and I will tell you I can smell deception a mile away and even though it may not be your intent you are deceiving the community of the real communication that went on between both parties. I will not put words in either parties mouth however I have a pretty good idea of what went down as far as what was said from my interactions with GTM and what would have to be said for any member of GTM staff to say that phrase to you! I am probably one of the only few members here who has made dozens of phone calls a week not only to GTM but to GTM owner's personal cell phone asking questions, checking on status, and even trying to plan the next steps on my build... I have made GTM's owner mad from my pestering and from my words... instead of thinking I talked out of place and you know what he stayed professional with me even though I got emotional and raised my voice! Its called maturity and GTM is showing that right now....
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054