View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #101 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoLEEoh View Post
And lmfao at posting pics he could of taken 10 min ago lol
Reading comprehension owns you

If you are willing to believe the wifes story then you have to give some credibility to the other side its called being balanced and third party to the situation. GTM shipped these parts a while ago and was planning on allowing the buyer to have his kit issues resolved outside of the lime light. Well when the Video was posted and brought to their attantion GTM now had to take the time to pull up emails, pictures and to correctly portray what happened without bashing the customer and to allow others to see what really happened. Sam is a no BullSh*t kind of guy! Take 5 mins to talk to him on the phone and you will realize that very quickly!!!

Like what was stated earlier:

there is and was no reason for GTM or an employee to send Joe a f'd up or used kit... it would automatically warrant bad press and get GTM and the employee in deep sh*t... So whats the motivation? there is none and in no mind set would it have been profitable in any sense of the way. I can see the items being messed up in transit. Honestly, you people have NO IDEA what baggage handlers do to packages. I have seen it first hand... items being ran over, dropped, or fallen off package transport vehicles! One of the advantages having a major airport as a customer you get to see the things that make you cringe how much they dont care for your packages... I walked by one package that sat near a terminal for 3 weeks!!! I even gave it a name (carlos)! There is a lot that goes on that if customers saw they would go ape crazy about how their items are handled.

What is important is that the second the customer reported the problem GTM stepped up and resolved it money out of their pocket! End of story!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054