View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER View Post
That's absolutely aweful. Call a local new station and report that, guarantee they change their story and attitude real quick. I'm interested to hear the outcome once that hits Nissan Corporate.

Maybe Mr. Fusz can enlighten us (Being a dealership owner) what may happen in this instance once Nissan gets a letter like this. Just curious
I am not going to get into to much detail due to the politics, but I doubt anything will happen or become of this; it's sad. Nissan will contact the dealer, but ulitmately it's up to that idividual/Dealer to correct there actions. Nissan is just going to make it aware to the Dealer that this customer is unhappy. BB will do the same thing. With that said, I would send it directly to the Owner and just let him know that he will be losing more than just one customer. The Owner will care more about the issue then the BBB/Nissan.

There are just my opinions, from dealing with the same issues over time.

ZDAYZ 2012